Welcome to SynergyVBC... home of Synergy Volleyball Club.
You may ask yourself... what does "Synergy" mean. We have heard the following at tournaments and events where the club has been exposed and thought we would share with you what others thought "Synergy" meant.
- Synergy - Simple Energy
- Synergy - Oh they just dont know how to spell Energy
- Synergy - Oh they must be bad people and go to church a lot.
- Synergy - Oh I think they are making up a new word.
In fact, "Synergy" is a word found in the english dictionary. It is defined as:
n. pl. syn·er·gies
- The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.
- Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect.
The club has a foundation based on the principle of this definition. We believe that:
the actions of the group are worth more than the sum of each individuals' actions.
This is a pure definition of teamwork, which is why our club is know as Synergy Volleyball Club